Main Sewer Line Replacement
A broken sewer line is the last thing any homeowner wants to deal with. But, as with any plumbing issue, it happens! And although it may feel stressful at the moment, nothing is unfixable.
Agundez Concrete provides safe and comprehensive sewer line service. We have all your sewer services covered under one roof.
It isn’t just old houses that experience problems with the sewer line. Sewer issues can happen to homes of any age! Some of the most common issues that result in needing sewer line installation or repair include are due to roots, temperature spikes, worn-out pipelines, and/or human error.
If you notice any of the following issues in your home, you may require sewer pipe repair or replacement services:
- Standing water in your sink or tub.
- Foul odors coming from the drain.
- Trouble flushing the toilet.
- Waiting a long time for the toilet to refill after getting flushed.
- Dirty water backing up into your sink or toilet.